Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Disney Infinity Good Idea or Bad Idea?
#24
(01-23-2013, 10:20 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 05:00 PM)Goemar Wrote: Spyro kinda sucked so this doesn't have much to compete with in actual gameplay terms.

Normally I'd object but since it's the reboot version of Spyro that appeared in Skylanders, which I will admit I dislike (why'd they make him so ugly aaaa), and I also haven't played the Legend of Spyro series, I guess I'll agree.

On the subject of this game, if it weren't for having to buy extra characters, this would be a really cool idea.
Also I too hope Phineas & Ferb are in it. o/

The trailer showed Perry, so it's very likely.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Disney Infinity Good Idea or Bad Idea? - by NICKtendo DS - 01-23-2013, 12:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)