Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game
#17
I've played most of it so far.

I'm impressed, the game itself provides quite a challenge and you literally have to think about what your moves are before you make them.

I'm looking forward to the user made content aspect of the game (aside from the levels)


Messages In This Thread
I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-19-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Bombshell93 - 01-19-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-19-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Bombshell93 - 01-19-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by missingno. - 01-20-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by recme - 01-21-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-21-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by NICKtendo DS - 01-21-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Deathbringer - 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by DioShiba - 01-21-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-22-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Shade - 01-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Gors - 01-22-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by TomGuycott - 01-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Bombshell93 - 01-22-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-22-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by DioShiba - 01-22-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by recme - 01-22-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-24-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by puggsoy - 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)