01-19-2013, 10:49 AM
I think people would like something like this?
![[Image: 8tdH5kR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/8tdH5kR.png)
Either way I made an icon if someone wants one.
![[Image: 8tdH5kR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/8tdH5kR.png)
Either way I made an icon if someone wants one.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
SM64DS Course Icon rip
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
SM64DS Course Icon rip - by YoshiKong - 01-19-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: SM64DS Course Icon rip - by Davy Jones - 01-19-2013, 05:08 AM
RE: SM64DS Course Icon rip - by YoshiKong - 01-19-2013, 06:49 AM
RE: SM64DS Course Icon rip - by Garamonde - 01-19-2013, 10:12 AM
RE: SM64DS Course Icon rip - by Previous - 01-19-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: SM64DS Course Icon rip - by Garamonde - 01-19-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: SM64DS Course Icon rip - by YoshiKong - 01-20-2013, 04:05 AM
|