01-15-2013, 11:03 AM
i wish i could thank the above post 80 times
[spoiler=i've been doing a little league hacking myself and need help, but it's sound related]
if you check the league of legends forums, i've figured out how to sub foreign voice files into your region's client. but that was easy in comparison of what i'm trying to do
I'm trying to get racer vi's recall sound ripped from the game (without the recall wooshing sound, i just want the anime sound) but i can't find anything to open that individual FSB
it's easy to open LoL's VO FSB using FMOD Sandbox but when you import a recent patch's LoL_Audio.fev and then try to pull out the recall sound (i believe it's "beam" under something "racer_vi" related) it's all "File missing, can't open"
and it stinks
I know you're a models guy but if you can point me in the right direction I'd be very happy :[[/spoiler]
[spoiler=i've been doing a little league hacking myself and need help, but it's sound related]
if you check the league of legends forums, i've figured out how to sub foreign voice files into your region's client. but that was easy in comparison of what i'm trying to do
I'm trying to get racer vi's recall sound ripped from the game (without the recall wooshing sound, i just want the anime sound) but i can't find anything to open that individual FSB
it's easy to open LoL's VO FSB using FMOD Sandbox but when you import a recent patch's LoL_Audio.fev and then try to pull out the recall sound (i believe it's "beam" under something "racer_vi" related) it's all "File missing, can't open"
and it stinks
I know you're a models guy but if you can point me in the right direction I'd be very happy :[[/spoiler]

