Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

May I have some C++ compiler help please, thank you
#2
That's because this is a really old video (from 2008) and as such he's using a really old version of C++.

The current version of C++ still has all the same compilers and stuff. If you look in the C++ folder on the start menu, there's probably a "C++ command prompt" or something like that. (I don't remember the exact name as I don't have it installed right now.)
That's a special command prompt that came with Visual C++ that has all the compiler stuff included with it. Run that, and it will work the same way.


Messages In This Thread
RE: May I have some C++ compiler help please, thank you - by Vipershark - 01-15-2013, 02:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)