Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Portrait
#6
[Image: W9Dgi.png]
Okay, so I simplified this by keeping highlights and getting rid of some shading. I think you were trying to turn the head very slightly so I changed some parts of the face. Made pipe more readable and got rid of some of the banding you had going.


Messages In This Thread
Portrait - by Marth - 01-13-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Portrait - by Bombshell93 - 01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Portrait - by Marth - 01-13-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Portrait - by Bombshell93 - 01-13-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Portrait - by Marth - 01-14-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Portrait - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-14-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Portrait - by Marth - 01-14-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Portrait - by Garamonde - 01-14-2013, 11:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)