Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Where would I go to ask for
#1
tips on pixel art/level design?

I started this house a while back, and got some moderatly bad reviews and such, and I want to learn from what I did wrong to begin with, and what I should be doing for my current project; a side scroller map (which more than likely isn't going to be used for anything. Doesn't make it any less fun to do).

Or am I already here.


Messages In This Thread
Where would I go to ask for - by Cemetery Hill - 01-14-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Where would I go to ask for - by Phaze - 01-14-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: Where would I go to ask for - by puggsoy - 01-14-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Where would I go to ask for - by Maxpphire - 01-14-2013, 09:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)