Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Portrait
#3
Question, why more yellow? I'm not really all to knowledgeable on colour theory. I kinda was going for the blending, so I'll make the necessary adjustments but should it be drastically more yellow or only subtly?

Thanks for the input, it really is appreciated.


Messages In This Thread
Portrait - by Marth - 01-13-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Portrait - by Bombshell93 - 01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Portrait - by Marth - 01-13-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Portrait - by Bombshell93 - 01-13-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Portrait - by Marth - 01-14-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Portrait - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-14-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Portrait - by Marth - 01-14-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Portrait - by Garamonde - 01-14-2013, 11:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)