Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario's Sticker Stage
#9
I do plan on having larger enemies as boss fights, but they wouldn't be as far to the left as the Goomba in the screenshot is. There's room to fix the battle menu right now anyway, I'm just trying to find a good look for it.

As for rows in the audience, I don't want to remove any rows since larger audiences are essential to levelling up, so I compromised and squished them together a bit more, and then moved the stage downwards.

[Image: stickermenumockup_zps3f9a3630.png]


Messages In This Thread
Mario's Sticker Stage - by Zero Kirby - 01-11-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 01-12-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by recme - 01-13-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 01-13-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by Zero Kirby - 01-13-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by Candel - 01-13-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 01-14-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by Kriven - 01-15-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 05-02-2013, 02:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)