Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Skyrim Overworld Sprites
#7
I think one problem you're going to have with these is how much more sophisticated the Skyrim models are next to these Final Fantasy bases. I don't think you can rely solely on these bases to translate their designs: a common way to add detail to characters in RPGs are the dialogue/stat portraits. What you have for now can't be detailed because of their size, and I'd actually suggest you go for something very simple in colour and shading instead.


Messages In This Thread
Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-09-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by Cytric Acid - 01-09-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-10-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by recme - 01-12-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by mutantyoshi - 01-12-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-12-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-12-2013, 11:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)