Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Skyrim Overworld Sprites
#6
(01-12-2013, 12:10 AM)recolornerd Wrote: To be honest, they all look like edits of each other. You should try making each of them look less alike to each other.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. How would you recommend I do this? It's a little hard with such limited space :/ I'll work on the contrast.

(01-12-2013, 09:29 AM)mutantyoshi Wrote: There are 4 human races, Nord, Imperials, Redguard, and Bosmer (but Bosmer are part elf also), just to let you know.

Imperials and Bretons (I assume you mean Bretons- Bosmer are Wood Elves Tongue) look very similar, so I decided to just use the same base sprite for all of them.

The sprites are designed to be customizable, the race, clothes, hair etc are all on different layers.

I've edited the first post to correct mistakes.


Messages In This Thread
Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-09-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by Cytric Acid - 01-09-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-10-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by recme - 01-12-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by mutantyoshi - 01-12-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-12-2013, 11:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)