Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Skyrim Overworld Sprites
#3
Sorry, I should have made myself clearer. I'm basing them off the SNES version, giving me more colours to work with. All sprites were made from stratch. Thank you for your feedback Smile

(And yes, I did mean left to right >.< is there any way to edit posts?)


Messages In This Thread
Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-09-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by Cytric Acid - 01-09-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-10-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by recme - 01-12-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by mutantyoshi - 01-12-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Skyrim Overworld Sprites - by gamer647 - 01-12-2013, 11:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)