Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario Super Sluggers Voices
#1
Information 
Hey guys. I was ripping all the Mario Super Sluggers voices to be submitted on another website, and I noticed I don't recognize all the voices. I thought you guys could help- the folders that are named Boy, Bubbly, Girl (2,3,4,5), Weird, and Yippy I have no idea who they are. Can you guys please help by telling me their real names?

Download the pack here. (24.1 MB)

(I hope this doesn't break the rules, but after all I did spend over an hour just ripping & sorting the dang voices, so I guess in return you can have this voice pack)


Messages In This Thread
Mario Super Sluggers Voices - by Girrrtacos - 11-25-2008, 12:49 PM
RE: Mario Super Sluggers Voices - by Alpha Six - 11-25-2008, 01:16 PM
RE: Mario Super Sluggers Voices - by Koopaul - 11-25-2008, 02:15 PM
RE: Mario Super Sluggers Voices - by Girrrtacos - 11-25-2008, 02:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)