01-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Current reference (as of 11/8/2012-2013):
![[Image: BloomArt-1.png]](http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/MightyJetters/BloomArt-1.png)
Meet one of my very first OCs, Bloom the flower fairy robot. As you can probably tell from the proportions, she is a Mega Man Classic fan character. I first made her along with a series of other characters that are related to her (her sisters and brothers) that all tie into a story, and I decided that I've grown to like her more than Mossy ATM, so I will be using her as my main ref. now (also the first female char. that I've accepted to be my official ref. lol). You can still draw Mossy if you like, he just won't be "me" for now.
Also, the petals of the flower-shaped gem on her chest have the "texture" (the sides/angles/lines) of this -- I just couldn't get it to look right. Also her fairy wings are super glittery/sparkly~
[SPOILER=Old reference (as of 6/3/2011):]
![[Image: MossyReference.png]](http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/MightyJetters/MossyReference.png)
He's one of my very own original characters.
He is a 15 year old Russian Bomberman boy named Mossy (a play on Moscow, heh), and he possesses a magical golden microphone (there's a story behind that) where the top is a gold orb, with a shiny silver rim underneath it and has a bronze handle which is his most treasured belonging.
His hat's essentially a cylinder but it was difficult to convey the cylindarical-ness properly.
And finally he's wearing a fancy buttoned suit-coat thing (the two "points" in the back are not a cape, but part of his coat which were not drawn correctly so therefore that isn't how they actually are supposed to be.
I'll update it someday with the correct design.
[/SPOILER]
Dangit I'm too slow for everything. I wanted to make the 2013 love thread and thought I was gonna be first. Welp.
Mighty Jetters / Mighty Jetaku, yay.
EDIT: Also I feel I should add here... first off, I don't intend or want to sound ungrateful at all. I love and whole-heartedly appreciate everything that anyone makes for me. With that out of the way, I just would like to get out that, I would genuinely appreciate if possible, that the gifts do not contain or pertain to "thank/thanking" jokes. I normally would never try to list off "exceptions", as it sounds really picky and obnoxious, but it honestly bothers me a little. This is just in the case of if you are not sure whether I am okay with the jokes themselves, which is why I'm writing this. Sorry. I hope you understand.
![[Image: BloomArt-1.png]](http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/MightyJetters/BloomArt-1.png)
Meet one of my very first OCs, Bloom the flower fairy robot. As you can probably tell from the proportions, she is a Mega Man Classic fan character. I first made her along with a series of other characters that are related to her (her sisters and brothers) that all tie into a story, and I decided that I've grown to like her more than Mossy ATM, so I will be using her as my main ref. now (also the first female char. that I've accepted to be my official ref. lol). You can still draw Mossy if you like, he just won't be "me" for now.
Also, the petals of the flower-shaped gem on her chest have the "texture" (the sides/angles/lines) of this -- I just couldn't get it to look right. Also her fairy wings are super glittery/sparkly~
[SPOILER=Old reference (as of 6/3/2011):]
![[Image: MossyReference.png]](http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/MightyJetters/MossyReference.png)
He's one of my very own original characters.
He is a 15 year old Russian Bomberman boy named Mossy (a play on Moscow, heh), and he possesses a magical golden microphone (there's a story behind that) where the top is a gold orb, with a shiny silver rim underneath it and has a bronze handle which is his most treasured belonging.
His hat's essentially a cylinder but it was difficult to convey the cylindarical-ness properly.
And finally he's wearing a fancy buttoned suit-coat thing (the two "points" in the back are not a cape, but part of his coat which were not drawn correctly so therefore that isn't how they actually are supposed to be.
I'll update it someday with the correct design.
[/SPOILER]
Dangit I'm too slow for everything. I wanted to make the 2013 love thread and thought I was gonna be first. Welp.
Mighty Jetters / Mighty Jetaku, yay.
EDIT: Also I feel I should add here... first off, I don't intend or want to sound ungrateful at all. I love and whole-heartedly appreciate everything that anyone makes for me. With that out of the way, I just would like to get out that, I would genuinely appreciate if possible, that the gifts do not contain or pertain to "thank/thanking" jokes. I normally would never try to list off "exceptions", as it sounds really picky and obnoxious, but it honestly bothers me a little. This is just in the case of if you are not sure whether I am okay with the jokes themselves, which is why I'm writing this. Sorry. I hope you understand.

