01-02-2013, 03:52 PM
thanks for all the crits guys!
@Bombshell - I really just feel that I could do better in general. as for original designs, I have a few, one of which is completely my own idea - [spoiler]![[Image: 105qhjm.jpg]](http://oi49.tinypic.com/105qhjm.jpg)
excuse my crappy handwriting, deformed cats and box robot design :V[/spoiler]
I also have this, which is a design for a game I'm working on with a friend -
, which is what the blob cats were going to be if they weren't blobs.
also, if you're looking on the palette for the NSM2 sprites then I originally had a brighter shade of red, then was just too lazy to fix it. in other words, it's the same color.
@Doc M. - I actually have a bit more, so I'll toss in what I can find -
![[Image: 1zdnbl1.gif]](http://i47.tinypic.com/1zdnbl1.gif)
![[Image: 358w45h.gif]](http://i50.tinypic.com/358w45h.gif)
(that's also an original design I did for a sprite comp)
![[Image: 2vb1jqh.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/2vb1jqh.png)
I also found this, and I'd post the sheet too but it's really messy -
@Bombshell - I really just feel that I could do better in general. as for original designs, I have a few, one of which is completely my own idea - [spoiler]
![[Image: 105qhjm.jpg]](http://oi49.tinypic.com/105qhjm.jpg)
excuse my crappy handwriting, deformed cats and box robot design :V[/spoiler]
I also have this, which is a design for a game I'm working on with a friend -
, which is what the blob cats were going to be if they weren't blobs.also, if you're looking on the palette for the NSM2 sprites then I originally had a brighter shade of red, then was just too lazy to fix it. in other words, it's the same color.
@Doc M. - I actually have a bit more, so I'll toss in what I can find -
![[Image: 1zdnbl1.gif]](http://i47.tinypic.com/1zdnbl1.gif)
![[Image: 358w45h.gif]](http://i50.tinypic.com/358w45h.gif)
(that's also an original design I did for a sprite comp)
![[Image: 2vb1jqh.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/2vb1jqh.png)
I also found this, and I'd post the sheet too but it's really messy -

