12-30-2012, 07:34 PM
The update's in, everything worked out great. Thanks so much for the help there!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I want to update one of my existing sheets, not sure how.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I want to update one of my existing sheets, not sure how. - by Xcalibr - 12-29-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: I want to update one of my existing sheets, not sure how. - by puggsoy - 12-30-2012, 05:49 AM
RE: I want to update one of my existing sheets, not sure how. - by Previous - 12-30-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: I want to update one of my existing sheets, not sure how. - by Xcalibr - 12-30-2012, 07:34 PM
|