Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Alright, that's cool then. I'll put tiles on separate sheets than assembled areas, I think that would be cool. In this case I'll have two sheets for each area, one for insides (houses, caves, etc) and one for outsides. Subrosia will probably count as a single area, although the inside of the Temple of Seasons may be on its own sheet. Obviously dungeons will have their own sheets.

By the way I might do some stuff on the Oracle of Ages too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 12-29-2012, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)