Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zombi U
#2
This game has the perfect atmosphere for a zombie game. I haven't felt such an atmosphere since Resident Evil 4.

You seriously feel defenseless and feel endangered all the time. I love how it rewards you in the oldschool way. You go through some much hard shit, and then it rewards you for your troubles kind of thing..like how you find a turret and you can use it to shoot down a horde of zombies instead of having to go through them by yourself.

Screw New Super Mario Bros. U, this game is what all Wii U users should get.
I feel their is gonna be a sequal..and I'm not finished with the game yet. I look forward to a much more polished sequal.

ZOMBIU 2
oh gawd they need to work around the name a bit godgndg


Messages In This Thread
Zombi U - by Marth - 12-26-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Zombi U - by Star - 12-27-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Zombi U - by Patzu - 12-27-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Zombi U - by Marth - 12-28-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Zombi U - by senjen - 12-30-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Zombi U - by Virt - 12-30-2012, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)