Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Jet Grind Radio and Jet Set Radio Future
#1
Question 
I'm not sure if this is where I submit something or just talk about what I want to submit or possibly rip.
But here we go.
I ripped the Jet Set Radio Future (Sega 2002 for xbox) models and would eventually like to post them on here.
Also I would like to post models for Jet Grind Radio (Sega 1999 for Dreamcast) models.. but I have no idea how to rip from dreamcast.
Also I know there is an HD remake of the one for dreamcast but since I only have gotten models from JSRF which is an xbox game,I'm somewhat out of my element. Sorry if this is not the right place to post this.
I'm new to this site still and am hardly ever online.
:'D


Messages In This Thread
Jet Grind Radio and Jet Set Radio Future - by deviantbleedgal - 12-27-2012, 05:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)