Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter
#17
Not sure if drag & drop is possible, but I haven't looked into it before so if it is I'll do it. I'll also take a look at adding folders and subfolders: in that case, should I preserve directory structure?
Resizing is definitely possible, I haven't actually allowed it for any of my programs for now since it takes a bit of extra work to get it functioning properly (by default it simply scales everything Tongue). But yeah I'll definitely include that.

As for the file limit, I haven't heard of anything like that, but then again I've never tested it with more than 100 files Wink I'll try and fix it, but it's possible that it's an unchangable limit.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions, I was actually thinking of updating this a bit anyway. I'm working on another program at the moment but I'll see and if I can get this done soon.


Messages In This Thread
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: [APP][FINISHED] Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 12-26-2012, 12:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)