12-26-2012, 04:05 AM
Hi I'm new here. I recently ripped the DS game Super Princess Peach. I found animations which were not already uploaded to the Spriters Resource page. I complied a sprite sheet for my rip. How can I upload it?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Super Princess Peach rip
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Super Princess Peach rip - by YoshiKong - 12-26-2012, 04:05 AM
RE: Super Princess Peach rip - by YoshiKong - 01-06-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: Super Princess Peach rip - by Garamonde - 01-06-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Super Princess Peach rip - by Ton - 01-06-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: Super Princess Peach rip - by Garamonde - 01-06-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Super Princess Peach rip - by YoshiKong - 01-09-2013, 03:01 AM
|