Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Not Kevin's sprites
#3
Thanks for the critique, but I have a few questions. By thin do you mean thin overall or just the arms, (I try to sprite JUS styled btw). and are you applying the contrast for only links head or everything, also I have other less detailed versions of links head to the left. I put it there to compare but I resized what I thought was best.


Messages In This Thread
Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-16-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-17-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-21-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-22-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-23-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Previous - 12-23-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-23-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Previous - 12-23-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-23-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-24-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-24-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-24-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-24-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-24-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Virtuaboy123 - 12-24-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Bombshell93 - 01-03-2013, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)