Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi all ;D
#1
I took something personally on the other forum which i used to be in.I tried to make people laugh there but they said i was annoying so yeah i'm kinda upset atm.I know this reason may be pathetic.I'm in search of new friends.Will you guys be my friend?My Nakama? My name is Nidhi Phil Kerketta and i'm from India,New Delhi.
My Spriting style is in LSW(Legendary Super Warriors)
I miss those guys too,i told them that i'll be back there...i just need some time to y'know calm myself down.
p.s. I come from dragonballvortex..Cute(other forum)


Messages In This Thread
Hi all ;D - by Codester - 12-21-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Hi all ;D - by Iceman404 - 12-21-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: Hi all ;D - by Previous - 12-21-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Hi all ;D - by Candel - 12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Hi all ;D - by puggsoy - 12-21-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Hi all ;D - by Codester - 12-21-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: Hi all ;D - by OverlordNext - 12-22-2012, 11:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)