Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation)
#21
I'm heading off for the night but I leave you with the start to my vertical space shooter sprite sheet (yes all sheets in this series will be 256 x 256)
[Image: qYszx.png]

I'll be making a topic in the games section within the next few days as the editor will be ready and each games player objects will be working, over time and as the sheets expand I'll add in the enemies, scoring and extra gimmicks.
Currently 3 games are planned in this series, a tropical TDS, misty ninja platformer, vertical fantasy space shooter.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Colour Pallet Experimentation (primarily aimed at below 16 colour backgrounds) - by Bombshell93 - 12-17-2012, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)