Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Not Kevin's sprites
#1
Introduction if you're interested.
[spoiler] I started making sprites when I went to another forum about a game (super smash flash2 JSYK),I got interested in spriting so I started making one. I joined their forums for critique (and of course to discuss about the game), eventually I got some, I improved, discussed, and eventually dissapeared from those forums (because of school related reasons). a few months later,I got interested in spriting again, started making some, and improving on the first one. I tried to come back to that forum, but it seems as if my account got deleted(tried ot log in, didnt work) and I didn't really want to contact a moderator, or do anything about it, mostly because I didn't think my sprites really needed critique, and I still had school. Now I do, so I came here, I want to Improve and to do that, I came to a spriting site.[/spoiler]


My first sprite, improved and a few other costumes (just because)
[Image: Spriesofblackhole_zps7d1e077e.png]

A friend asked me to make her look like a sprite, so I did, I added comparisons because I didn't know what would be better, and i feel like the legs are a bit awkward. (didn't resize it sorry)
[Image: samussprite_zps475532d9.png]

A custom Link (WIP)
[Image: Linkcustom_zps05fbf0a2.png]

Thats basicly it besides a minceraft styled sword but it's only a result of complete boredom. Critique please.
---------------------------------------------------
EDIT: it would be apprieciated Blank


Messages In This Thread
Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-16-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-17-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-21-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-22-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-23-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Previous - 12-23-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-23-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Previous - 12-23-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-23-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-24-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-24-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-24-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by OverlordNext - 12-24-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 12-24-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Virtuaboy123 - 12-24-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Imnotkevin - 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Not Kevin's sprites - by Bombshell93 - 01-03-2013, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)