Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation)
#12
I've done a little more work on it,
including the addition of jump, revision of run and idle and jump attacks,
aswell as a new red shade added to make uncut and cut gems for which would obviously be scoring aids, if I do turn this into a mini-game project, I might as well have a story,
ghost ninjas being evil, feed gems to ancient oriental dragon to get rid of them... I think that should suffice for a mini-game.
[Image: TQpUr.png]
[Image: y3eMF.gif]
is this looking better? if you notice something wrong let me know (barring the lack of arms in the run animation, its intended for now while the legs are fixed up.)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Colour Pallet Experimentation (primarily aimed at below 16 colour backgrounds) - by Bombshell93 - 12-16-2012, 10:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)