Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! All sprites
#2
I came. Surprise



Might I suggest breaking down the larger sheets (like Finn) into groups containing the same actions, such as attacking or movement?

As far as organization goes, I don't believe there's a problem with just saying "here's everything in the game" as a few game rips already do so, but you could also group the sprites based on how they behaved in game (player character, NPCs, items, and so on). I guess it's just a matter of preference... ?

Either way, thanks for these rips man!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! All sprites - by SmashBroPlusB - 12-06-2012, 01:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)