TSR Story
Last update:12/6/12
Last update:12/6/12
A little hack that I made. This is mostly going to be a reskin of Cave Story, but with a little bit of new things.
Note: that this is in a alpha state so be aware of glitches and all the sorts.
Download V.1!!
Screenshots:
![[Image: jrnTa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/jrnTa.png)
![[Image: Ej1I7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Ej1I7.png)
![[Image: ORIK3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ORIK3.png)
---
MUSICIAN IS WANTED
It would be nice to have a musician to make songs~. It could be covers of some TSR songs or original songs. I really don't have any experience with ORGmaker V.1.3.4 whatsoever.

---
Also, I can add people to the game! All you have to do is tell me who you want to be and I will add it! But there is some that are taken that I added. I will update this list when someone has taken a part.
[spoiler='List']Quote = recolorme (me)

Balrog = Gors
Misery = StarSock64
Toroko = Mighty Jetters
Santa = Crappy Blue Luigi.
The Doctor = ViperShark
Jenka's Dogs = replaced ALL with pugs
Kazuma = Zac
Cthulu = ShadeDBZ
Jack = Tellis
Green Birds = Lexou
Bugs = Sengir
Momorin = Mutsukki
somone = puggsoy
white things = sevenstitch[/spoiler]

