Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Demo Version
#6
That does sound pretty cool, although I wasn't really expecting anything more than just more tracks in the same modes, just like the demo but more. That is, I'm not too fond of having to worry about stats and abilities and things in a rhythm game.

Does anybody have the full version of Rhythm Thief? I thoroughly enjoyed the demo but I'm sort of afraid that the full version might be a bit short and/or have low replayability value.

(And yeah a screen protector is probably good for Theatrhythm since there'll be a lot of tapping and dragging and flicking Tongue)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Demo Version - by puggsoy - 12-02-2012, 05:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)