Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Video game footages anyone seen, made etc.
#3
I rarely watch video game footage. The only time I do is when I need help with a game and can only find video walkthroughs, or if I need to check a part of a game I've played and but can't go back to. For example, when I ripped some Professor Layton voices I needed to check the names of some characters in a cutscene, but I had already finished the game and couldn't re-view it, so I just watched that bit on a walkthrough.

Apart from that though I don't often Let's Plays or video game recordings. Not including gameplay trailers, of course.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Video game footages anyone seen, made etc. - by puggsoy - 11-30-2012, 05:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)