Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Chicken, Pionpi and Manny other sprites
#41
Oh my god I just realized that mario was just calling out the user Thumbtacks who was posting in here

ahaha damn I'm dumb, I thought that you were just using the word "thumbtacks" as a general insult word

ha ha
Ouch!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Chicken - by recme - 11-03-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Chicken - by Thumbtacks - 11-04-2012, 02:50 AM
RE: Chicken - by Garamonde - 11-04-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Chicken, Pionpi and Manny other sprites - by Rosencrantz - 11-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Pionpi - by Mario642 - 11-04-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: Pionpi - by recme - 11-04-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Pionpi - by Mario642 - 11-04-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Pionpi - by OverlordNext - 11-04-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Pionpi - by recme - 11-04-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: Pionpi - by Mario642 - 11-04-2012, 12:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)