Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ORA Android and Steam Game!
#12
[Image: ora_android_screenshot640x384.png]
(Tested on a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7)

ORA for Android Download

I updated the game for Android, fixing glitches and improving performance. If you have an android device, please try it and tell me how it does on your device. Keep in mind, this game can't run on older android phones.


Messages In This Thread
ORA Android and Steam Game! - by Mag - 10-16-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 10-16-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 10-17-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 10-20-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Phaze - 11-02-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 11-08-2012, 06:20 PM
My Game ORA is on Steam! - by Mag - 11-18-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 11-21-2012, 10:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)