Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Castlevania!
#1
Hey there ppl! Hope that the topic is not that confusing.

Basically what I intend to do, is to "re-sprite" castlevania characters, which are either not in the "newer" games or actually don't fit into the overall palette.

To give an example: Harmony of Despair
Lots of Castlevania characters, though some have the same "old" look like Simon or Richter

So anyway, I'm a big castlevania fan and was working on a game with similar gameplay (metroidvania...duh). So now I've decided to do something "cool" for Castlevania fans Big Grin

Anyway, I need some constructive critics (USEFUL ONES PLS), feel free to comment!

That's the plan:
[Image: allinone.png]

[SPOILER=Simon Belmont]
[Image: simonbelmontcustom.png]
I wanted to start chronologically...but still decided to remake the old sprite. This will be the first character I'll be making for Castlevania

[SPOILER=Animations]
[Image: simon_belmont_sit_animation_by_tp_kuhn-d5lf5e4.gif][Image: simon_belmont_run_animation_by_tp_kuhn-d5le5bv.gif][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER=Sprite Sheet]
[Image: simonbelmontbykamoe.png]
[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Richter Belmont]
W.I.P.
[Image: richterbelmontcustom.png]
Will be the second one
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Leon Belmont]
W.I.P.
[Image: leonbelmontcustom.png]
alpha
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Trevor Belmont]
W.I.P.
[Image: trevorbelmontcustom.png]
alpha
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Juste Belmont]
W.I.P.
[Image: justebelmontcustom.png]
alpha
[/SPOILER]

Sprite sheets will be updated as soon as I create new animations. Feel free to C+C Smile

PS: Cool spoiler function Big Grin! Spoiler, in spoiler, in spoiler....SPOILERCEPTION Surprise!


Messages In This Thread
Castlevania! - by Kamoe - 11-21-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Lexou Duck - 11-21-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Gors - 11-21-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Kamoe - 11-21-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Gors - 11-22-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: Castlevania! - by Lexou Duck - 11-22-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by OverlordNext - 11-22-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 11-22-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Cobalt Blue - 11-23-2012, 06:46 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Ton - 11-25-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Kamoe - 11-25-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Ton - 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Castlevania! - by Orbit - 11-27-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: Castlevania! - by Gors - 11-27-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: Castlevania! - by PrettyNier - 12-03-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: Castlevania! - by Maxim - 12-03-2012, 12:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)