Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic the Hedgehog
#1
I own a game called Sonic the Hedgehog and I haven't played the game in a while because I'm stuck on the task where you have to beat Silver the Hedgehog with Sonic. He grabs you with his telekinetic powers even when you're running and you need to collect coins so if you get hit you won't lose a life. He's so quick at getting you meaning that most of the time you don't get enough time to even collect coins! All I can do is get a couple of hits on him and THAT IS IT!

If you have any advice to give to me on how to complete the task, then please do.


Messages In This Thread
Sonic the Hedgehog - by Ali 1 12 9 - 11-22-2008, 03:19 PM
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - by Heckle - 11-22-2008, 04:12 PM
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - by DeathSamus - 11-22-2008, 04:13 PM
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - by Rakia - 11-22-2008, 04:22 PM
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - by DeathSamus - 11-22-2008, 04:24 PM
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog - by GrooveMan.exe - 11-22-2008, 04:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)