11-21-2012, 12:42 PM
New stuff again, in a time span that certainly wasn't a week like I said it was. I tend to run on Valve Time, ya see.
Cave Story Plus:
![[Image: everything_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/csplus/everything_icon.png)
(Also includes the Halloween event sprites.)
Cross Edge:
![[Image: misc_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/crossedge/misc_icon.png)
Heavenly Guardian:
![[Image: sayuki_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/heavenlyguardian/sayuki_icon.png)
NezumiMan:
![[Image: mainbosses_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/nezumiman/mainbosses_icon.png)
(I'll give these sheets better organization later, for now they're still usable.)
Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel:
![[Image: gameovers_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/rksf/gameovers_icon.png)
Super Bust-a-Move / Super Puzzle Bobble Advance:
![[Image: characters_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/superbam/characters_icon.png)
And I also updated this sheet from Silverbolt, since he didn't rip ANY of the between-stage cutscenes for some reason, only the Opening and Ending. (I just-so happened to notice that after I played through again with my brother a few weeks ago.)
Goof Troop:
![[Image: cutscenes_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/gooftroop/cutscenes_icon.png)
Oh, forgot to mention the thing I said should've been done long ago still isn't done yet. Stupid palettes ruining everything.
Cave Story Plus:
(Also includes the Halloween event sprites.)
Cross Edge:
Heavenly Guardian:
NezumiMan:
(I'll give these sheets better organization later, for now they're still usable.)
Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel:
Super Bust-a-Move / Super Puzzle Bobble Advance:
And I also updated this sheet from Silverbolt, since he didn't rip ANY of the between-stage cutscenes for some reason, only the Opening and Ending. (I just-so happened to notice that after I played through again with my brother a few weeks ago.)
Goof Troop:
Oh, forgot to mention the thing I said should've been done long ago still isn't done yet. Stupid palettes ruining everything.

