Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Wii Modding?
#1
So, Google hasn't been able to turn up a sufficient answer in the time I had to search it this morning. I know some of you guys are into modding and what-not, and I was wondering if any of you know anything about being able to replace the internal hdd for the wii with one that's actually useful? I'd like a bit more space on there :p


Messages In This Thread
Wii Modding? - by Kriven - 11-20-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Wii Modding? - by Dazz - 11-20-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: Wii Modding? - by Sevenstitch - 11-20-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: Wii Modding? - by Vipershark - 11-20-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: Wii Modding? - by Kriven - 11-20-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: Wii Modding? - by Sevenstitch - 11-23-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Wii Modding? - by TGE - 11-23-2012, 11:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)