Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Genjin 2 (AKA Super Bonk 2)
#14
Bug Eyed?

UNUSED ALERT (I hope)
I have found a unused image (I think)!
[Image: a08ooz.jpg]
Now if you know your Bonk games correctly, this was shown when you hit your head on something solid. Now I found there was a completely new one in place! But this one was still in the game's graphics. It was shrunken down and "repaletted". This could mean that the developers meant to use this one instead, it takes up a chunk of space.

The comparison [Image: 2wmkzll_th.png]

EDIT: My mistake, it was part of the hitting head on something solid sprite.


Messages In This Thread
Super Genjin 2 (AKA Super Bonk 2) - by Mikex62 - 11-11-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Super Genjin 2 (AKA Super Bonk 2) - by Mikex62 - 11-18-2012, 01:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)