[spoiler=Here comes the dump, duruduru]![[Image: doodle28.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle28.png)
![[Image: doodle29.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle29.png)
![[Image: doodle30.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle30.png)
![[Image: doodle31.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle31.png)
![[Image: doodle32.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle32.png)
![[Image: doodle33.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle33.png)
![[Image: doodle34.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle34.png)
![[Image: doodle35.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle35.png)
![[Image: doodle36.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle36.png)
![[Image: doodle37.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle37.png)
![[Image: doodle38.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle38.png)
[/spoiler]
Ok. Michael Zordan was saved but regressed, so I'm not posting him now- need to finish those light pillars and stuff he had.
[spoiler=The Missing Doodles]
yogi bear and huckleberry hound
anti-spiral dick dastardly
shinji ikari booboo
hotblooded starsock
big o starsock
groucho marx
servpugs and sock bonne
megaman shooting sonic and rings flew everywhere
rob o the hedge
amber drawing
rick's oc[/spoiler]
Hmm. I think I'll stream in 5 or 6 hours, either 20:00 GMT or 21:00 GMT. Then going until midnight. The focus being redoing these doodles, and then if time allows doing some more.
EDIT: Obviously, didn't stream. Sorry, I'll try along the week, or maybe next Saturday
![[Image: doodle28.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle28.png)
![[Image: doodle29.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle29.png)
![[Image: doodle30.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle30.png)
![[Image: doodle31.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle31.png)
![[Image: doodle32.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle32.png)
![[Image: doodle33.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle33.png)
![[Image: doodle34.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle34.png)
![[Image: doodle35.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle35.png)
![[Image: doodle36.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle36.png)
![[Image: doodle37.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle37.png)
![[Image: doodle38.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54778198/Tumblr/Doodles/doodle38.png)
[/spoiler]Ok. Michael Zordan was saved but regressed, so I'm not posting him now- need to finish those light pillars and stuff he had.
[spoiler=The Missing Doodles]
yogi bear and huckleberry hound
anti-spiral dick dastardly
shinji ikari booboo
hotblooded starsock
big o starsock
groucho marx
servpugs and sock bonne
megaman shooting sonic and rings flew everywhere
rob o the hedge
amber drawing
rick's oc[/spoiler]
Hmm. I think I'll stream in 5 or 6 hours, either 20:00 GMT or 21:00 GMT. Then going until midnight. The focus being redoing these doodles, and then if time allows doing some more.
EDIT: Obviously, didn't stream. Sorry, I'll try along the week, or maybe next Saturday

