Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
#52
(11-15-2012, 09:53 PM)Artherb Wrote: Thing is the majority of these shit post contain sarcasm about what the majority of the mods complain about.

This sarcasm is also elaborating on what you are complaining about in this thread right now.

Just because it's sarcastic doesn't stop it from being a shitpost. If someone takes a dump on your lawn, it doesn't really matter if they were joking or serious- there's still poop on the ground. If they had a problem with the moderation, they probably should've had an open discussion like this one. I don't think I'm qualified to say if they had a serious point or not, but the way they said it wasn't helpful for anyone.

Also, I have no idea what that second part even is. Something about wizards?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Keiang - 11-15-2012, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)