Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

tSR Compo Vol. 9: Enviromental Hazard
#5
(11-15-2012, 11:35 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: Well, I meant more like, if the entry can or can't be like a whole "piece", as in doing the whole thing as one, instead of being formed from different parts, if I'm making sense.

Yes, it can, as long as it can be used as an asset and isn't a background.

EDIT: To clarify it more, you can use a background as long as it focusses on the asset and/or tiles. I'll edit the rules accordingly.

EDIT2: Sweet kitty Jesus, making a foolproof set of rules is hard. I hope people are able to figure out what counts as an asset, what counts as a tile/tileset and what counts as a background.


Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR Compo Vol. 9: Enviromental Hazard - by NICKtendo DS - 11-15-2012, 12:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)