11-15-2012, 12:28 PM
make his stache and belly bigger! 
also his arm really straight and not much round at the left bottom of it?

also his arm really straight and not much round at the left bottom of it?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Mario's (about 128 of them)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 11-14-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Bored as hell, so I'm remaking things - by Sengir - 11-14-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Bored as hell, so I'm remaking things - by DioShiba - 11-15-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: Bored as hell, so I'm remaking things - by culture - 11-15-2012, 06:37 AM
RE: Bored as hell, so I'm remaking things - by OverlordNext - 11-15-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Bored as hell, so I'm remaking things - by DioShiba - 11-17-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Bored as hell, so I'm remaking my mario sprites - by DioShiba - 01-03-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by Gors - 01-04-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by Bombshell93 - 01-04-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 01-04-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by Sevenstitch - 01-07-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 01-08-2013, 07:03 PM
|