Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario's (about 128 of them)
#4
I like the style you brought forward to this Mario sprite. For some reason it looks kind of "old fashioned". I like that. I don't think I have anything to criticize. It looks good to me. Will you be also making a walking an jumping sprite to add to this?


Messages In This Thread
Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 11-14-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Bored as hell, so I'm remaking things - by culture - 11-15-2012, 06:37 AM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by Gors - 01-04-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by Bombshell93 - 01-04-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 01-04-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by Sevenstitch - 01-07-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Mario's (about 128 of them) - by DioShiba - 01-08-2013, 07:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)