Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How'd you make a 3D Donkey Kong game?
#1
I've had the discussion on many other forums. DK only had one outing in the third dimension. That was DK64, and for the most part... that wasn't really a Donkey Kong game, it was Banjo-Kazooie.

So I wonder how would you do DK in 3D? What kind of a game it be? I'm interested in your ideas considering how many of you aren't biased fans of the series like on my other forums. You guys must have very different ideas.

(Oh and I think you guys know which Donkey Kong I'm talking about, right?)


Messages In This Thread
How'd you make a 3D Donkey Kong game? - by Koopaul - 11-15-2012, 04:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)