11-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Guess I'll sign up. School should be over before the deadline, so I should have enough time to make something moderately admirable.
Obviously I'd like anything with my ref. But here are my interests:
[SPOILER=Unnecessarily long list of interests]
Games
-Puggsy
-Tomba!
-Professor Layton series
-Team Fortress 2
-Braid
-Vessel
-Super Meat Boy
-Fallout series
-World of Goo
Anime/Manga
-Dragon Ball
-Dragon Ball Z
-Full Metal Alchemist
Movies
-Back to the Future Trilogy
-Lord of the Rings Trilogy
-FAQ About Time Travel
-Avatar
Books
-Sherlock Holmes series
-Skulduggery Pleasant series
-Artemis Fowl series
Videos
-Senseless GMod videos (Examples: This and this)
-Songs made up of bits of non-song videos, with/without autotune (example)
Music
-Video game soundtracks (usually from games I've played)
-Chiptunes
[/SPOILER]
I tend to overthink these things
To be honest I don't really care if the gift is related to my interests at all, anything would be great.
Obviously I'd like anything with my ref. But here are my interests:
[SPOILER=Unnecessarily long list of interests]
Games
-Puggsy
-Tomba!
-Professor Layton series
-Team Fortress 2
-Braid
-Vessel
-Super Meat Boy
-Fallout series
-World of Goo
Anime/Manga
-Dragon Ball
-Dragon Ball Z
-Full Metal Alchemist
Movies
-Back to the Future Trilogy
-Lord of the Rings Trilogy
-FAQ About Time Travel
-Avatar
Books
-Sherlock Holmes series
-Skulduggery Pleasant series
-Artemis Fowl series
Videos
-Senseless GMod videos (Examples: This and this)
-Songs made up of bits of non-song videos, with/without autotune (example)
Music
-Video game soundtracks (usually from games I've played)
-Chiptunes
[/SPOILER]
I tend to overthink these things
To be honest I don't really care if the gift is related to my interests at all, anything would be great.

