Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game
#12
(11-21-2008, 07:26 PM)megazario Wrote: Thank you I thought I was there only fan here. There is nothing wrong with this game; you probaly dont like because you dont like any games like mario, pikmin, or sonic. I support there discision of making alot of rayman rabbid games.

Wtf are you even talking about? Wtf do Mario, Sonic, and the Pikmin series have to do with shit in this thread?

I've played the second one and I thought it was pretty good, definitely better than most of the party games on Wii. I would probably buy this if I didn't have to buy a balance board.


Messages In This Thread
Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by DioShiba - 11-21-2008, 04:37 PM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by kyrtuck - 11-21-2008, 05:35 PM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by mozzy - 11-21-2008, 07:00 PM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by OtherWhiteMeat - 11-21-2008, 10:22 PM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by Comix - 11-23-2008, 03:17 AM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by EDGE - 11-21-2008, 10:56 PM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by Koopaul - 11-22-2008, 12:23 AM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by Kairos - 11-22-2008, 09:02 PM
RE: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game - by kyrtuck - 11-24-2008, 12:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)