11-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Changed it... Sheesh kids why do you always have to switch around aaaaaah ><
I maybe should add the user IDs to the list (as well as instructions on how to find a user ID (check the profile URI))...
Said and done. I added the user IDs to each entry and updated plus resorted the names.
I also added this to the first post:
[spoiler=On User-IDs]
You see the numbers next to the names? Those are user IDs. Every user has a unique user ID. They are listed with the names because tSRC Users have the option to change their user name. So even if someone changed their name and the list didn't get updated, you'll still be able to find them! Just check their user ID and look for it instead of the name!
You can find the user ID of a user by viewing their profile page and checking the URI (look at the address bar of your browser!).
An example: Previous - the profile URI ends with "/community/member.php?action=profile&uid=30" - thus, the user ID is 30!
[/spoiler]
I maybe should add the user IDs to the list (as well as instructions on how to find a user ID (check the profile URI))...
Said and done. I added the user IDs to each entry and updated plus resorted the names.
I also added this to the first post:
[spoiler=On User-IDs]
You see the numbers next to the names? Those are user IDs. Every user has a unique user ID. They are listed with the names because tSRC Users have the option to change their user name. So even if someone changed their name and the list didn't get updated, you'll still be able to find them! Just check their user ID and look for it instead of the name!
You can find the user ID of a user by viewing their profile page and checking the URI (look at the address bar of your browser!).
An example: Previous - the profile URI ends with "/community/member.php?action=profile&uid=30" - thus, the user ID is 30!
[/spoiler]


