Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ORA Android and Steam Game!
#10
(11-08-2012, 12:59 PM)coty-crg Wrote: Oooo. It looks pretty. It'd be neat if you played reflections a bit, and made the light sphere kinda bounce or something when it landed from a high fall. Just some thoughts.

You hold the Up arrow key in order to reflect off walls. It works anywhere but in water, and doesn't depend on your speed. In fact, you can grow faster if you reflect a lot. ;D

Thanks for playing! Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
ORA Android and Steam Game! - by Mag - 10-16-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 10-16-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 10-17-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 10-20-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Phaze - 11-02-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 11-08-2012, 06:20 PM
My Game ORA is on Steam! - by Mag - 11-18-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: ORA - A Steam Game I'm Developing - by Mag - 11-21-2012, 10:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)