Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips
#44
(11-05-2012, 03:05 PM)gigirs50 Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 06:15 AM)06hypersonic60 Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 10:32 AM)gigirs50 Wrote: great but the model have very low quality textureCryCryshould be of high quality is a ps3 game
As orwell said, these textures are made to work with cell shading. But if you use the normal maps, they'll look so much better. I tried that in unity3D.

you're right my friend if you have time you can release the nami model, she is a great woman, I like his body and his hair Tongue, thanks and good workWink
As I said before, I can't now. I'm not 100% sure if my computer died. I'll see if it can be fixed. If not, i'll get the hard drive and use it in my sister's computer


Messages In This Thread
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by TGE - 09-30-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by TGE - 10-25-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by 06hypersonic60 - 11-08-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by TGE - 11-08-2012, 05:21 AM
One Piece No Rips - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Hello Friends! - by NessMati55 - 03-25-2014, 10:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)