Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So I'm in the market for a new DS Lite...
#6
I try to trade for things like that, recently I've been trying to trade this cool looking knife, but every time I pull it out to show people they just give me everything they've got.
People are really generous.

Seriously though, usually your best bet is to find an online-only retailer, they have much, much lower overheads so they can sell things at a smaller mark up, particularly if you can find a smaller online retailer that can deliver to your area, you may find a real steal.


Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'm in the market for a new DS Lite... - by PatientZero - 11-08-2012, 12:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)