Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
#95
LARGE BUMP AHEAD!!! I've been inactive for way too long here... time to fix that. NEW SHEET!

Ptolemaic Sniper(Metal Slug 5)
Can you believe this one took me just a day to rip the frames, and almost a week to group everything? I'm too lazy for my own good.
Anyway, it's the snipers from Mission 2, with all frames and SFX as usual. Also includes their hiding spots, and a couple of extra SFX...
Speaking of which, this sheet took so long because of another rip I'm currently working on... those rotating rifle SFX were slightly edited to fit the sniper's rifle design.

As always, check the first post for the sheet.

......Sorrysorrysorrysorry for the huge bump...


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 11-21-2008, 11:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)